10:00 - 16:00
Off-Site Venue in Kent
Please email email@example.com for more information
A FOCUSED AND PRACTICAL PROGRAMME FOR SENIOR LEADERS
In challenging times, those who consistently perform to their higher potential develop focus, manage their emotions and bounce back from challenge, change and adversity. This Leadership programme enables delegates to build the necessary resilience to stay authentic and energised in a balanced way.
This high quality learning experience will take participants personal resilience strategies to the next level. If you know inaction on personal resilience could be stopping you, your leadership team or talent pipeline stepping up to the next level of performance, health, energy or wellbeing, this off-site event in rural Kent (yet easily accessible from London) is for you.
We will cover:
Understanding Resilience, Pressure, Stress and Adversity
- Learn the science behind high pressure and stress reactions
- Discuss the potential impact stress has on productivity, focus and personal effectiveness (in yourself and others)
- Discuss and agree the level of commitment to developing personal resilience and agility
- Learn how to retrain the human stress responses to improve bounce-back from high pressure projects and in the moment stress reactions, irrespective of commercial challenges
- Explore the impact on communication and learn strategies to better respond in a balanced way to your wider workforce, team and customers
Core Values and their relationship to Emotional self-awareness and regulation
- Discuss core values and the relationship with stress responses, exploring how they challenge resilience and motivation
- Identify the emotional impact when core values are challenged in oneself and others
- Learn a strategy for emotional regulation in order to think, feel and communicate more clearly in “stretch” situations
Building Resilient Behaviours
- Explore the mind-body connection and its impact on energy levels
- Balancing personal passion and resilient dynamism with energy management
- Trial using biometric feedback technology to improve time spent in the high performance, stress-free zone
- Practise a problem-solving strategy to balance the brain and physiology in order to facilitate and solve commercial challenges
Building a Resilient Development Plan
- Discuss and identify resilient behaviours in self and others, agreeing how Resilience can be used as a platform for success
- Identify strategies that will improve your ability to bounce back in all situations
- Agree how this can be implemented in a way that maintains balance and the necessary equilibrium for commercial effectiveness and long-term health and wellbeing
The need for resilience spans all aspects of life and the programmes delivered by the Resilience Formula are led by a team who have a proven track record working with young adults lifting themselves out of gang culture, mums, female and male executives and Senior Officers from the British Army, delivering a unique programme at the Royal Military Academy, Sandhurst.
This event will provide the opportunity to learn and practise strategies that can be used to stop stress and better regulate yourself to enable effective leadership at all times. It will raise personal resilience in managing real-time stress responses so that you can start to build your capacity for resilient, confident and positive living.
If you are committed to getting results and genuinely want to raise the bar to better performance, energy, health and wellbeing, this programme can be transformative.
You can pay by debit or credit card via Eventbrite or an invoice can be arranged on request to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you pay by invoice, no booking fee will be incurred.
These sessions can also be run in-house or as a private VIP day. Please contact us to discuss this further.