8 October 2015
09:30 - 16:30
Please email email@example.com for more information
A FOCUSED AND PRACTICAL PERSONAL RESILIENCE PROGRAMME FOR WOMEN IN BUSINESS
The fact is you cannot eliminate stress or pressure from your life, but through resilience you can learn how to manage this for better outcomes in your work and personal life.
This high quality learning experience will take your personal resilience strategies to the next level, whilst creating the opportunity to work with like-minded females who may share similar challenges, successes and personal experience.
If you know inaction on personal resilience could be stopping you stepping up to the next level of performance, health, energy or wellbeing, this 1-day programme is for you.
We will cover:
Understanding Resilience, Pressure, Stress and Adversity
- Learn the science behind high pressure and stress reactions
- Discuss the potential impact stress has on productivity, focus and personal effectiveness
- Discuss and agree the level of commitment to developing personal resilience and agility
- Learn how to re-train the human stress response and more easily bounce back from stress reactions and communicate in a balanced way
Core Values and their relationship to Emotional self-awareness and regulation
- Discuss core values and the relationship with stress responses, exploring how they challenge resilience and motivation
- Identify the emotional impact when core values are challenged in oneself and others
- Learn a strategy for emotional regulation in order to think, feel and communicate more clearly in “stretch” situations
Building Resilient Behaviours
- Reaching out, reaching in and leaning in
- Explore the mind-body connection and its impact on energy levels
- Trial using biometric feedback technology to improve time spent in the high performance, stress-free zone
- Practise a problem-solving strategy to balance the brain and physiology in order to facilitate and solve commercial challenges
Building a Resilient Development Plan
- Discuss and agree how Resilience can be used as a platform for success in self and others
- Identify strategies that will improve your ability to bounce back in all situations
This event will provide the opportunity to learn and practise strategies that can be used to stop stress and better regulate yourself. It will raise personal resilience in managing real-time stress so that you can start to build your capacity for resilient, confident and positive living.
Full joining instructions are issued on booking your place, however, if there are any questions in advance of booking, please do not hesitate to contact Julie Courtney on 01580 754 866 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
These sessions can also be run in-house or as private VIP days. Please contact us to discuss this further.